Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dental clinic customer review:D


When was your last visit to a dentist? 

I believe you guys will agree with me that finding a good dental clinic in Singapore can be a frustrating endeavour. And since everyone will want to find a dental clinic which has good service and also reasonable pricing, it will be even harder.

Hence, I shall introduce one that I went to on Saturday with my mother, which is located at Chua Chu Kang. It is called the ‘British dental’ ! To be honest, I am actually afraid of going to dentist from young, hence when my mother told me, I was procrastinating whether to go. However I decided to go since it has been long since i last had my teeth checked. And since we have made an appointment with the dentist, we do not have to wait for our turn when we arrive. 

The dentist was friendly and seems like a professional one. The moment i entered the room, she can tell that I am afraid as I showed a little fear on my face, so she comforted me and told me that it will be fast and it will not hurt. Indeed, she showed her professional skill, she polished my tooth efficiently and effectively. I am glad to be able to visit this dental clinic. (:

So, if you guys want a nice and clean teeth like this: 


You shall not hasitate to visit the 'British Dental' clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment