Thursday 4 August 2011

'Transitlink' customer service review

Hi reader, it’s been a long day for me yesterday. After having lessons from morning till evening, I can finally go home. However, before heading home, I have to take a bus from my school to Choa Chu Kang Interchange to renew my bus concession. 


As it was during the peak hour when I arrived at Choa Chu Kang, there were a lot of people. There was a long queue at the customer service counter, I joined in the line and waited patiently. It was not long before it finally reaches my turn. 

Perhaps it was due to the long period and having to serve many people; the staff who served me at the service counters looks unhappy and impatient. She didn’t bother to serve with a smile, it was an unpleasant experience for me and the other customers.

I hope they will improve their service by being more positive, serve with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment