Thursday 4 August 2011

Last Sunday it was my aunt's birthday , we wanted to celebrate it differently this year so we decided to have dinner at this East Coast Park Hawker Centre . As soon as we arrived , we were lucky enough to get a seat right after a group of teenagers left . The cleaners immediately came and cleared the table ready for us to sit . So we settled down and went off to buy food so everyone went and ordered their favorite dish . I went to order five plates of Hokkien noodles for everyone but i could not carry back to out table . The stall assistance offered me her help and carried some plates back for me . My brother went and ordered chilli crab which took quite a while to prepare . The stall assistance personally carried the chilli crab to our table instead . After finishing our dinner , we could not finish the chilli and decided to pack it up and bring it home . I carried it to the stall where we bought the crab and asked the stall assistance to help us pack it up . She gladly packed the  crab into a plastic box and handed back to me with a smile . I feel even though this was a hawker centre , the service provided by them does not lose to the standard of restaurants . I hope they will maintain this wonderful service .
~Jun Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment