Monday 1 August 2011

'Shop N Save' customer service

          Hello everyone!! Yesterday, I just went to Shop N Save to buy household items. Looking around, many people were either pushing their trolley or carrying heavy baskets.

          While walking, I heard a new theme song playing in the shop. It is the new theme song that advertises in TV before. I saw a cashier and team leader trying to dance while the music is on. Some customers were laughing. This probably live ups the atmosphere in the shop that all the customers can feel. 
         While queuing up, I saw a cashier was explaining in detailed about the offer/discounted products to a customer. I feel that she’s a very professional employee as she knows how to clear customer’s doubt appropriately and have tolerance with her customers. This indeed makes our life easier when having any doubts.

          She greeted every customers whoever she served.  This makes a customer, like me, to feel at ease when purchasing things. This is because I have once been to a XXXX supermarket, whereby the cashier was very rude when serving teenagers. They think that teenagers won’t care about their customer services. Hence they treated us with adults so differently that makes my jaws dropped.

          This lady served my mum and I with its most professional services that I’m so impressed about. Hence, I recommend all the readers do check out at the Shop N Save in Westmall basement. See you soon guys, have a nice day!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment