Sunday 31 July 2011

VANS






































Good evening all readers! I been wanting to go shopping for shoes since mine was spoilt for a long time and yet I didn't get the time to go shop for it. However, I managed to find some time to go Cineleisure Orchard to shop around. Then I went into the shop: Vans!

When I first went in, although it's very crowded, the sales women and men said "Welcome" to me. Then I looked around and asked to try the shoes. The sales woman went into the store room with a smile and came out, giving me the shoes and the size that I want. Even when I asked to check the shoes if there is any areas where it is spoilt, she allowed me to do it openly.

What I liked about customer services is that the sales women and men will allow us to check the items, and they don't follow you around like as if they treated you as thieves. It's really nice to see customer services that awesome :) I really hope to blog about some bad customer services shops. Hopefully, I will come across these shops soon!

Have an early rest everyone!
Huimin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment