Friday 29 July 2011

Mayfashion's customer service

           Good evening everyone. Hot summer fashion is going to pass, but I still like summer fashion the best! It is a hot summer this month. I was walking to the nearest accessories shop to buy some hair accessories to tie my long and thick hair. When I walked in, I can see some teenagers walked out the shop and shook their head.
           I was wondering and didn’t bother much. After a while, I knew what the reason that they shook their head is. There are a few staffs standing in different areas of the shop. At first, I thought that they were the sales person that recommending their products. To my astonishment, they are the ‘security guard’. They were looking out for any theft cases that may be happening in their stores.
         But, do you know how it feels when someone is watching you from the back? It’s like I’m the criminal under surveillance. I know that the theft case happening in shops has been increasing, but that doesn’t mean that the customers have to bear with this kind of ‘services’ from them to prevent crimes. It seems that they don’t have any trusts in us, which shows that they don’t have any basic respect for customers.
          Hence, I hope that they will be more sensitive towards this issue as a customer, I feel so uncomfortable when the moment I stepped into the shop. This is the worst customer service I've ever encounter. Hope to see some improvement in the future. 
          Viewers, do support us by giving us feedback or recommendations on our blog posts! Do follow us on twitter and like our fan page in Facebook! Thanks for viewing and see you again soon!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment