Friday 29 July 2011

'Fish & Co' Customer Service Review


Today was my brother's girlfriend birthday. My parents decided to celebrate for her at 'Fish&Co', a restaurant famous for its tasty fish! We ate at the outlet at glass house, which is at The Park Mall. I have dined in at different Fish & Co outlet but it was the first time I visit this mall’s outlet.


We queued for quite a while before we were served by the staff; she passed us the menu and served us mineral water. We could not make up our choice on what to have so we asked the staff for some advice. She briefly introduced us to some of their signature dishes and went off serving other customers. So we had no choice but to make up our minds soon and ordered. We waited for quite a while before our meals were served to us. The dishes came one by one so we had to wait for everyone’s meal to arrive before we could dig in. By the time all the meals were served to us, some of the meals served earlier have already turned cold. I was little annoyed when I requested the staff for a glass of coke and she took a long time to just serve me that glass of coke.

After the meal, we asked for the bill and they took their time to bring us the bill. We did not bother to wait and so we went to the counter and pay our bills. I understand that there are many customers waiting to be served and the staffs were really busy. But I feel they should at least serve us better even though they were busy or the company should employ more staffs so that they can serve the customers better.

However, I have to admit that their food was really delicious! :) To end this post, I shall share with you few photos. 

This was what I had: (Fish and chip)

This was what we all shared: (Seafood)

The End!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment