Friday 29 July 2011

KOI Cafe;

Hello! A very good morning to everyone! It's finally Friday and the weekends is coming. Aren't all of you excited? :) Today I am going to blog about the bubble tea store: KOI Cafe!


 





Does this place looked familiar to you? It is the KOI Cafe located at Clementi. I was totally craving for it since it have been a long time since I drank it. Therefore, I went to queue for it. The queue was rather long. However, the waiting time to order and get the bubble is really short. No doubt, it is one of the best service bubble tea in Singapore. It was about 5.30 when I started queueing for it and the number of people who have bought KOI was alr 894 and my friend and I was the 910th and 911th customers. 






The lady behind the counter took the order for the customers while beside her, the man was actually  helping her to collect money and giving queue number to the customers. This allows the queue to dispatch faster so that the customers do not have to wait for a long time just to buy a cup of bubble tea. Having to stand there from 10:30AM to 10:30PM everyday, serving thousands of customers, their speed to let the queue dispatch never slowed down. The workers did not even show a sight of tiredness and continue to work in a faster speed.





















After about 5 to 10 minutes of waiting, I got my KOI! It was Ice Cream Milk Tea. It was no doubt very nice! I hope that all branches of KOI would have such good customer service, so that the customers don't have to wait for a long time just to drink the bubble tea. Well, if any readers here, know any flavours that is nice to drink, please introduce them to me!

Stopping here, it's Huimin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment