Friday 29 July 2011

pizza hut's service

pizza's hut good service is well known. i thought that it was only at those crowded places. therefore, i decided to take a challenge. i went to a more remote pizza hut. which is located at bukit timah plaza. this shopping centre has very little shoppers. it is old and not well furnished. i thought that the pizza hut there will be like no people and the service will be bad.  but i was wrong. i stood outside the pizza hut and the host at there immediately greeted me and showed me the seat and even asked if i am comfortable with that seat. the restaurant was nicely renovated. the customers there although only a few, but they seemed to be enjoying both the food and the atmosphere. i ordered a chicken royale and sat down and waited for my food to come. when the food was served. i can't wait. i poured the cheese servings all over my plate. as a cheese love, i finish the bottle in minutes. and i was asking for more not too long. the food runner saw my empty bottle of cheese, immediately ask if i want a refill. i was glad. i do not have to even ask her for a refill of bottle, and she initiate and helped me, knowing the customer's need. before i left pizza hut, i asked the food runner how long has she worked and to my amusement, she told me that that very day is her first day of work!i payed up my food after i have eaten finish. i can conclude that the service of pizza hut is good even in such places. the staff of pizza hut are well trained and all of them know what the customers want. knowing what the customers want is the way to knowing how to provide good customer service.







photo taken from OpenRice.com


lizheng~

No comments:

Post a Comment