Tuesday 26 July 2011

NTUC Fairprice's customer service

           Good evening everyone! Today is such a busy day for me, went here and there and everywhere.
          Today, I went to Hougang to accompany my mum to consult a famous Chinese Physician. While waiting, I walked around the neighbourhood shops. The weather is so hot that I can’t take and decided to buy a drink at the nearest supermarket-NTUC Fairprice.

          While walking around the Fairprice, I was wondering what to buy and they actually sell a wide variety of drinks for customer like me to choose. I took a bottle of coke and went to the nearest counter to pay or my drinks.



           When it was my turn to pay, the cashier name XXXX is so friendly and polite to me that I feel that she treated all her customers the same way too. After paying up, when I was about to walk out of the supermarket, I can sense her irritation in her voice when talking to another customer. I looked back and saw that the customer was buying 4 baskets of things and the cashier seems to be very unhappy about it. And I know that I made an assumption towards the way she treating her customers.


           It is quite disappointed to see some cashiers in other supermarkets giving attitudes to customers to vent their frustration for don’t know what reason. Only several outlets that I’ve went before gave me a deep impression on what are the good customer services that they have provided.

          I hope I can see a better quality of customer service in supermarkets.

See you again guys!! J              

No comments:

Post a Comment