Sunday 31 July 2011

My friends and i went shopping for shoes last Saturday in the city area . We were shopping in Cineleisure and we decided to go into this shop by the name of LEFTFOOT to have a look at their shoes . At first glance , they have a wide verity of shoes to choose from and the designs were wonderful . When we entered , we could see quite a number of customers looking at the shoes , but the sales person just stood in front of the counter . So we walked around the shop to look suitable shoes and one pair of shoes caught my eyes , it was a navy coloured pair of shoes . So I requested the staff to get me a my suitable size for me , after quite long he came back with the pair of shoes . When i first tried the shoe , it was not the right size so i requested for a change in size . He walked backed into the storeroom and gotten the right size for me but i could tell he was irritated . Finally i decided to buy the shoes down left the shop quickly . I feel his attitude towards customers have room for improvement and not affect the reputation of the shop because of his poor customer service .
~Jun Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment