Monday 25 July 2011

Bata's customer service

          Good evening everyone! I just came back from Westmall again! All of you should be thinking that I am quite boring right? I’m quite a lazy person and tend to go places which are near my house; hence Westmall will be a better choice for me. 
            My shoes were torn, and I've to buy new shoes for my work again. Seriously, I need a pair of shoes which are new, comfortable and able to last long for my work.  As I was walking around, I found out that Westmall has limited of shoes shops. I felt disheartened and decided to go other places when I saw there is a shop named Bata.
          While I was looking at the latest shoes and slippers displayed, one of the sales girl approaching me and greeted me with her sweet and gentle voice. She introduced me with several of shoes that suits my needs, and went on with her recommendation.  At the mid of our conversation, another customer came in. 
           She has to deal with 2 customers and it is hard for sales people as they might offend the other party if they just focus on one of them.


           I salute for her impressive professionalism to deal with customers. She did a very good job on the recommendation of new shoes, which shows that she did her homework before work.

          If anyone wishes to buy shoes, I recommend Bata as a better choice. They have professional  working style and good customer service! See you again!





No comments:

Post a Comment