Sunday 31 July 2011

Bugis shopping service review

Like any other girls, I am also a shopaholic!!(: I LOVE shopping, buying clothes and more clothes!:D

Today, I went to Bugis Street, a famous and the largest shopping street in Singapore with my friends. It’s a place which has over 600 shops of funky fashion and stuffs, where you can shop till you drop!! Hence I love going there for nice, fashion and most importantly cheap clothes. 


However, since their clothes are sold at cheaper price as compared from those selling in the shopping malls, the service and attitudes from the staffs in the shops are definitely inferior. What makes me say that? There’s definitely a reason for it. The reason why I mentioned this is due to the bad attitude that a staff gave us when we approached one of the shops there. 

The moment we step in, the staff in the shop didn’t even greet us with a smile. But we didn’t really mind, and started browsing the shelves hopping for something nice. However as we are looking through, we felt someone glaring at us, it was very uncomfortable. We felt annoyed as we thinks that the staff should approached us to assist us in selecting the clothes we want and not treat us like criminals under surveillance. We were frustrated and hence left the shop.

One bad service shop doesn’t mean that all the other shops are also bad; we met several nice service staffs from different shops too. So overall I will still visit there for more clothes!:D 

Zanna Tan^^


No comments:

Post a Comment