Monday 25 July 2011

Long John Silver's excellent customer service

i was walking around in jurong point mall with my friends doing nothing. we were just spending our time off after catching a movie in the golden village at jurong point. it was about 7pm and we started to feel a bit hungry. it was not long after that we decided to have our dinner at Long John Silver. this restaurant was reknowned for its affordable fish and chicken. i liked thier clam chowder too. the long was a bit long but good food is worth waiting for.


 (Taken from OpenRice.com)




when it was my turn, the person at the counter which was supposed to help us order our food, which was also called the food orderer greeted me with a smile. She asked me what would i like to have for my dinner politely and with a smile.i think that she has displayed excellent customer service. when i asked for a change of food because i was unsure of what i wanted to eat in the first place, she does not show any sense of irritation. she treated everything fast but smoothly, can see that she is very skilled and experienced. although she looks young, i can infer that she has done her homework. she does not panic when i asked her for a change of food. after ordering my food, i went back to my seat to eat with my friends. my friends too praised that the customer service that they provide is very good. maybe in the after years, Long John Silver may become one of the most excellent customer service fast food restaurant in singapore. i hope that this will come true.



Lizheng~

No comments:

Post a Comment