Wednesday 3 August 2011

Seoul Garden Customer Service Review

 Hello! Good evening readers! How was your day today? Have you ate your dinner already? I hope you had your dinner already! Today I went to eat Seoul Garden with my friends at Clementi Mall!






As you know, most branches of Seoul Garden is more of self service where you go up to the counter and get the ingredients yourself. But for Clementi Mall Branch, you order the food through the computer! I feel that it's so cool.
When we settle down, first serving of ingredients was served. To be serious, I didn't know there was a first serving because the lady serving us did not inform us about it.

Subsequently, when I order the food, the ingredients came up almost immediately although it was so crowded. However, the computer, where we order the ingredients, is always having problems and when we call for the bill when we ate finish, it took about 5 to 10 minutes for the manager to send the bill to us. But the manager did apologise for the delay as well, so I was quite satisfied with the service.

It was my first time to dine in Clementi Mall Seoul Garden, but I feel happy eating there, because, despite of the computer system and the wait for the bill, the manager did know about the problem and apologized to us. This shows that Seoul Garden workers are looking at the areas where they need more improvements.

















This is somehow the menu shown on the screen.

















And buttons for waiter attention and the calling for bill is there so that if customers need any help, the waiter or waitress will then be a click away! :)

Hope you have a great day! Good night!
Huimin

No comments:

Post a Comment