Wednesday 3 August 2011

Yesterday we went to Uniqlo at ION Orchard to do some shopping . When we entered the shop , we were warmly greeted by the staff . As we walked around to look at the clothing , one of the staff would follow behind us wherever we go . She wants to be there whenever we need help and assistance . A denim shorts caught my attention and i wanted to get it , so i asked her for my size and she went to the storeroom to get it immediately . She returned quickly with the right size for me , i looked at the shorts and decided to have a try . She showed me the way to the fitting room and waited outside the fitting room for me . Unfortunately , the shorts was a little big for my size . She went back to the storeroom to get another size for me again , i tried the second time and it was the perfect size . I decided to buy the denim shorts down and she showed me to the counter . Just when we are about to leave the shop , she thanked us for shopping at Uniqlo and smiled . It was her good service that played a part when i wanted to buy the shorts . I feel the customer service of Uniqlo is excellent at any branches . I hope this great service can be maintained for the years to come .

~Jun Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment